Job Title: Manure Lead Supervisor
Location: NW New York
Salary Range: $ - $65000
Commission / Bonus: Sign On Bonus
Benefits: All Benefits Negotiable + Health Insurance + IRA - Retirement + PTO
- Need good experience operating Ag or heavy equipment is a must, along with skills in working with Manure dragline system.
- Operation of dragline system/frac tank, some manure management with tractors/tankers for manure application.
- Good preventative maintenance and general repair skills in keeping repaired and ready.
- Dependable and a self-starter with good communication skills and keeping application team of 2-3 people humming during all windows of opportunity when application can take place.
- Record keeping, monitoring ground conditions, lagoons, and working with the shop/crop crew for coordination efforts would also be included in the responsibilities.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Lead Supervisor for this New York Dairy Farm manure pumping and application on a multi-faceted dairy that operates multiple locations. Need dedicated self-starter who knows equipment operations, preventative maintenance, and general repair. This person would be a lead person on making sure manure goes out on time, correctly and that equipment is maintained and working correctly. The employer is operating nice equipment, so they need to hire someone that knows how to care for it. Need to be a good communicator, self-starter, hardworking, and have a good attitude with leadership skills and the ability to work with a team to get the job done. When not doing manure this person would be working with the shop and crop crew to maintain equipment, grow and harvest excellent crops. The location is just a few miles from town that is a very nice community that is complete with a modern school, many places to eat, banks, car dealers, gas, shopping, grocery store, etc. Also located next to a State Park with great hiking and great scenery for the outdoor enthusiast. The salary will be determined by experience and negotiated with benefits as needed. Need to have good stability and work ethic through your references, we won't like to talk to you.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.