Job Title: Maunure Application Lead
Location: Eastern Iowa
Salary Range: $ - $75000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: 3% Match on 401K + 8 Holidays Paid + Cell Phone Provided + Individual Health Insurance + PTO Vacation Time
- 2-3 years of proven leadership skills preferred, with the ability to the delegation and holding others accountable, and working as a team approach
- Willingness to strive in professional development and use of best practices of the industry while seeking continued learning and improvement
- Need good experience operating Ag or heavy equipment. Willing to develop product knowledge of both products and services the company offers
- Good preventative maintenance and general repair skills. Mechanic skills a plus. Accountability of the team as well as yourself
- Goal-oriented to maintain annual production goals, uphold company core values, keep accurate and timely records while maintaining a safe and enjoyable work environment
- Dependable and a self-starter w/ good communication skills, and leadership of the team while keeping motivated and performing to the best while leading by example
- Strong customer service skills w/ ability to work with all types of people, our customers. Accountability of the team as well as yourself
- CDL preferred, with a good driving record required
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Lead Operator for this Eastern Iowa manure pumping and application business. Need a dedicated self-starter who knows equipment operations, preventative maintenance, general repair, and oversee daily operations of the crew on-site as well as slow times in the shop. An ideal person will be able to run every piece of equipment used by the company fluently and be able to manage others running the same equipment in an effective team manner. This employer is operating nice equipment, so they need to hire someone that knows how to care for it. You will need good communication, be hardworking, and have a good attitude. Said person will use team management to keep the entire team motivated and performing to the best of their abilities, but also communication skills while working with the customer in being contentious of their property and surroundings when on site. This successful team leader will constantly strive to meet goals and keep the company's values and standards at the highest level. The position will go about approximately 3 months in the fall and 3 months in the spring working long hour days and some weekends, but then will have approximately 3 months in the winter and 3 months during the summer with steady hours of 7-4 which will consist of mostly hours working in the shop. Willingness to work on maintenance and other company projects during slower times, but the company does guarantee 40 hours a week minimum, year around. E.O.E. with wages negotiated hourly or by salary and will be dependent on experience, stability, and references. Great location to raise a family with options of schools, employment for a spouse, shopping, and entertainment all nearby.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.