Job Title: National Marketing Manager - Fertilizer
Location: Southeastern U.S.
Salary Range: $95000 - $105000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Annual Bonus
Benefits: 401k with company matching contributions + Company Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance + Health/Dental/Vision + Relocation Assistance Negotiable
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
- BSc. Agronomy or Ag-related degree preferred; Employer will also consider equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum 3 years Crop Nutrition Sales or Technical Sales Support experience
- Solid understanding of crop nutrition principles, specialty fertilizers and effective fertilizer strategies including Controlled-Release Plant Nutrition
- Ability to work in a field setting with Ag growers, Certified Crop Advisors and Independent Crop Consultants to analyze crop deficiencies and make recommendations
- Ability to create/implement marketing programs to improve market share
- Ability to work closely with Manufacturing Plant Manager and Plant Staff on a weekly basis regarding quality assurance, proper labeling and registrations
- Certified Crop Advisor preferred
- Must be Customer-Service Focused
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills as well as computer technology proficient
- Valid driver license
- Residing within 300 miles of East Central Georgia
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established Plant Nutrition Manufacturer in finding a National Marketing Manager. The candidate of choice will direct and support all Sales & Marketing activities in the Ag, T&O and Greenhouse/Nursery markets across North America. This Manager will bring technical agronomic sales expertise to assist the regional sales team as well as supporting our U.S. based manufacturing facility. In addition, this Manager will be responsible for communicating relevant information from customers, current market trends and potential business opportunities to senior-level management. This individual will also cover a sales territory in the Southeastern U.S. as well as spending a day each week with the manufacturing plant personnel to assist with quality assurance, proper labeling and registrations. This is a great opportunity to join a Global organization in a Key Role!
This is a home-based opportunity, located within a 3 hour drive of East Central Georgia and will report directly to CEO/President.
EMPLOYER OFFERS COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY, EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE AND POSSIBLE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.