Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary Range: $80000 - $100000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Relocation Package + Vehicle
MUST HAVE CURRENT DAIRY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Dairy management experience and knowledge
- Leadership and communication skills (Dairy Spanish)
- Employee Supervision experience (Bilingual communication)
- Motivation to learn
- Herd Health experience
- Records Management skills
- Parlor Management experience
- Feed Management
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large dairy operation located in California who is searching for a motivated Operations Manager with large herd and employee supervision experience. This large dairy operation utilizes sound, efficient management and husbandry practices to secure the sustainability and competitiveness of the dairy farm and are seeking to welcome an Operations Manager who can be an integral leader on the dairy to help accomplish the dairy's mission. This dairy seeks to provide a safe and desired place of employment for current and future generations, while embracing viable innovation to adapt to a rapidly changing dairy landscape. The manager will be responsible for the day to day operations, employee supervision, herd health, feed management, and records management. The Operations manager will work closely to establish the strategic vision with the management team including the Owner, Veterinarian and Nutritionist. Dairy is seeking a good communicator with an excellent work ethic
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Employee Supervision (Bilingual communication), Employee training for all dairy responsibilities, Scheduling and task delegation, and Hiring and Firing.
- Feed Management, inventory, and quality evaluation.
- Parlor Management, Equipment maintenance and service, and Protocol compliance.
- Herd Health Management, Ensure cow comfort, Transition health, Maternity Management, Reproductive management (SCR & Synchronization), and Hospital management.
- Records Management, Dairy Comp 305, FeedWatch, and SCR
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.