Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary Range: $85000 - $105000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401K Plan + Health / Dental - 50% Premium Pd. + Holiday Pay + PTO + Vision - Employee Sponsored Plan
- BS or higher in business, administration, commerce, management, industrial technology/engineering, or other higher level degree
- 3+ years of experience Operations Management or corporate management with multi-cultural company or industry relevant production experience in a related field
- Prior experience within swine industry preferred
- Ability to lead, develop and implement training curriculum in a positive, engaging, and professional manner
- Positive attitude with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and ability to coordinate performance and compensation reviews in accordance with company policies.
- Ability to travel as necessary
Hansen Agri-Placement is in search of an Operations Manager to oversee all general activity for a North American company including direction of sales team and various distributors. This individual will oversee a staff of 8, focus on key account activity and supervise sales force. Said person will establish a 5-year business plan to be reviewed annually. One will need to have good understanding of markets and competitors in order to optimize sales and positioning according to the market.
Located near Madison, Wisconsin.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation determined by verifiable experience, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Carrie Thomas at email@example.com or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.