Job Title: Parts Counter Sales/Service
Location: Northern Nebraska
Salary Range: $40000 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Bonus Possible / Commission Incentive
Benefits: 401K - Retirement + Benefits Negotiable w/ Experience + Health Insurance Stipend + Std. Holidays, PTO, Sick Leave
- Prefer experience in working a part counter or service desk for mechanics shop. No college degree required but considered a plus
- Farming/Auto-parts background preferred with a basic to good knowledge of tractors, tractor parts, automotive and/or trucks is needed
- Strong computer/keyboarding proficiency for search and cross-reference
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being attentive to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with coworkers as well as the customers
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established auto/farm parts dealership seeking a skilled Parts Counter Salesperson. The ideal candidate will have a farm background and parts counter sales experience. Looking for a long-term employee that can learn proficiency leadership, and advance in management skills. Employer offers a competitive salary as well as a very good benefits package. This is a long and stable Northern Nebraska business in a community with an excellent school system, nice restaurants, and a central hub to the immediate area with opportunities in the area also for a spouse. The location also has good hunting and fishing in the area. E.O.E. and compensation will be dependent on experience, stability, and references.
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399.