Job Title: Pen Rider/Feedlot Assistant
Location: Northeast Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $48000
Commission / Bonus: $100 for every year here
Benefits: Beef + House + Paid Vacation
- Prefer good feedlot background
- Good animal health skills, processing, feeding experience all a plus
- Operating feed-truck, loader, hauling manure, etc.
- Handle routine maintenance and general repairs
- Hard-working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
- Willingness to jump in and assist when and where needed is a must
- CDL with Clean Driving record a bonus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Pen Rider / Feedlot Assistant to assist in a feedlot operation in northeast Nebraska. Equipment operating duties will include running feed-truck, manure hauling, and silage chopping and packing, etc. Prefer good feedlot experience; feeding, riding pens and pulling sick cattle, sorting cattle, vaccinating, and yard maintenance. A person needs to be dependable, have good decision-making skills, be a self-starter, and willing to assist in all areas of the operation. Having a good attitude, who's flexible in their duties, and who's hardworking will go along way in being considered, but also a potential for advancing with this growing feedlot. Wages are based on skillset, experience, and stability. Would also consider a recent College Graduate that is interested in getting started in the Feedlot setting. Good small town location for schools and raising a family, but yet close to a larger city for entertainment and spouse to find work.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.