Job Title: Plant Manager
Salary Range: $0 - $0
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401k + Dental + Disability Insurance + Flex Spending + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Vision
-Two- three years feed mill supervisory experience preferred.
-Extensive exposure to batch feed manufacturing, pelleting, grain processing, and truck/rail operations.
-High level of detail, multi-tasking, analytical, and problem solving skills with intuition to create solutions.
-Positive, self-motivated individual with organization, communication, and negotiation skills.
-Communication skills – listen, provide feedback both verbally and in writing.
-Teamwork skills – build a positive, safe work environment with the goal of low turn-over.
-Leadership skills – demonstrate passion for the job and build the vision for the future.
-Strong customer service commitment.
-College degree in Ag Engineering or Feed/Milling Science is a plus.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer with their search for a Plant Manager. This position oversees all aspects of production, delivery, maintenance, and customer service for the feed mill.
- Efficiently coordinate and manage production practices to ensure efficient, quality controlled feed is produced in a safe working environment.
- Maintain Safe Feed/Safe Food procedures and certification. Follow all Current GMPs.
- Maintain inventory balances and quality assurance.
- Test and summarize quality control data and share with GM and Feed Business Manager.
- Interview, hire, and train employees.
- Manage employees to be effective on the job and to grow professionally. Track employee accountability.
- Lead the entire team at the location and support their growth and development.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Carrie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.