Job Title: Product Support Manager
Salary Range: $80000 - $90000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Full Benefits
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience in technical support.
- Excellent ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Must possess excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and telephone etiquette.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally work in unusual conditions and hours. Position requires up to 25% travel, including international travel.
- Familiarity with the farm/dairy industry, dairy farm operations and management, and a variety of cross function disciplines as they relate to the milking process.
- Excellent working knowledge of personal computers, windows operating systems, PC based applications such as MS Office applications, spreadsheets, data bases, and other related equipment.
- Experience with PC networking, firewalls, anti-virus programs is desired. Including familiarity with various commercially available herd management programs.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an established dairy equipment operation located in Wisconsin who are searching for a Product Support Manager for their automation products. Duties and Responsibilities are to provide technical support to dealers, end-users, company personnel and others regarding the proper installation, use, troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of products to ensure products are performing at optimal levels. Participate in the development of company's formal customer training programs and assist with the teaching of those programs. Determine the suitability of current and new products for company's customers and provide, as needed, on-site setup, and startup assistance and training of company's dealers and end-users. Receive, document and resolve customer complaints and inquiries in a manner which preserves customer’s loyalty and confidence while maintaining the company’s integrity and financial restraints. Includes working with various departments resolving the problems identified. Assist company's engineering dept. with development of new products including; beta site testing, product analysis, customer follow-up and product manufacturing support. Investigate and report on unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause which can be used for potential product improvements and/or future product design input.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.