Job Title: Ranch Assistant
Location: Southeast Wyoming
Salary Range: $0 - $50000
Commission / Bonus: ?
Benefits: 1 Week Paid Vacation + Housing
- Livestock monitoring, doctoring and calving
- Ability to work cattle from horseback part of the year
- Well-rounded ranch knowledge in cattle ranching and irrigating hay
- Will irrigate, but hay production with swathing and baling is custom done by outside source
- Can troubleshoot and execute preventative maintenance (jack-of-all-trades) on ranch
- Preferred some skills in arc and acetylene welding, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, fencing, roads, ditches, facilities, irrigation and equipment
- Organization and effective communication skills a must!
- Able to follow directions with little to no supervision, and keeping on task with day-to-day duties
- Self-motivated and proactive regarding upcoming projects and seasonal work
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Ranch Assistant for this southeastern Wyoming ranch producer. General ranch work, including cow/calf production, fence repair, construction, irrigating hay and handling (No Hay Production), weed control, and general mechanical repairs. Desired skills and attributes include: skills consistent with property maintenance; familiarity with, and ability to operate, farm machinery; animal health skills; ability to communicate well with the Ranch Manager, attention to detail, and high standards in work quality. Other responsibilities include: grounds maintenance, including general pickup, corral, barn, shed, house, and other structure maintenance and repairs. Need to have a good attitude, honest and dependable. Need person who's willing and able to jump in where and when needed. Nice location with a good employer. Manager would like to find long-term employee.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.