Job Title: Ranch Caretaker Couple
Location: Northwestern Colorado
Salary Range: $0 - $55000
Commission / Bonus: Yes
Benefits: 401K + 80% Health Insurance + House + Internet Provided + Phone + Utilities
- Prefer candidates with experience living and working on high country ranch operations
- Knowledge and hands on experience with livestock; ranch has cattle, horses and bison
- Spouse needs experience with equine; working with horses, training, animal health, feeding, etc.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with mountain flood irrigation, haying and fencing
- Proper care of equipment, regarding operating and maintaining
- Mechanical knowledge and skills preferred
- Willingness to take direction and be a good communicator
- Strong work ethic and willingness to perform assigned duties, which may require extra effort
- Ability to maintain good relationships within community
- Take pride in what you are doing
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a well-qualified Ranch Caretaker Couple for this Ranch located in northwest Colorado. This position will be the care and upkeep of the owner's main residence home; mowing, landscaping, weed control, and general mechanical repairs as well as property upkeep. Will be a direct report to the Ranch GM to assist and free him up for other duties when time allows. Ranch background is a plus, but all-around skills will prevail. Desired skills and attributes include: Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical skills consistent with property maintenance; familiarity with and ability to operate the ranch machinery; ability to communicate well with the General Manager; attention to detail, high standards in work quality. Other responsibilities include: Grounds maintenance, including general pickup of corral, barn, shed, house, and other structure maintenance and repair, lawn care, general maintenance, working with contractors and keeping them on course and care of landscaping. Wife will assist husband and will also be responsible for owner transportation, travel and running errands as needed to support owners main residence. Couple needs to be friendly and outgoing as this is a retreat for the owners and they want to feel relaxed while using the property. Spouse will assist in washing dishes, laundry, grocery getter, etc. Both need to have a good attitude, honest, dependable, and self-motivated. Great location that is quiet to enjoy nature, all four seasons, and abundant wildlife, yet close enough to the city for shopping and supplies, or even skiing if you desire. Salary will be determined by experience, skill set, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.