Job Title: Ranch Foreman / Assistant
Location: Kansas Flint Hills
Salary Range: $0 - $40000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Dental, Vision, & Health Insurance + Housing Allowance + Vacation
- Solid agricultural background in Ranching and Backgrounding
- Good animal husbandry skills, ability to identify sick, rope, and doctor animals
- Knowledge and experience w/pasture burning, rotational grazing, haying
- General mechanic/maintenance skills and including Oxy/Acetylene cutting torch and arc/wire welding
- Ability to build and repair new and existing fences
- Ability to neatly record/document activities and inventory ranch supplies
- Strong communication skills with owner/office and turning in paperwork
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this southeast Kansas custom livestock grazing, yearling & haying operation needing to hire a good, stable, and well-rounded Ranch/Haying Assistant. No calving currently at this location as all livestock is taken in and custom grazed. Needs to have solid livestock and haying background. Ranch uses Horses, ATVs and UTVs. Person to build new fence and repair existing fence, welding, repair & maintain property and equipment. Need to be self-starter, but also able to take direction. Will work mostly by himself, with help from owner. Benefits package is flexible to fit your family needs and salary will be dependent upon experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.