Job Title: Ranch Hand / Assistant
Location: North Central Nebraska in the Sandhills
Salary Range: $0 - $36000
Commission / Bonus: Annual Bonus; Calving Bonus
Benefits: Horse Boarding + Meat + Nice 3bdrm house + Ranch Atv to use + Ranch Pickup to use + Utilities
- Minimum 2 years experience working cattle on atv's and haying. Additional experience from Horseback is a plus
- Good equipment maintenance skills in regards to hay equipment, ranch vehicles, and other ranch property
- Requires a person with a good cow ranch background with preference to Sandhills ranching
- Able to jump in where and when needed while being punctual, dependable, and have common sense
- Must be able to self-manage and work alone, but also be able to work well with others as a team
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a Ranch Hand for a central Nebraska Sandhills Ranch. This is a 900 head cow/calf operation with meadow hay ground. Primary duties will include, calving, doctoring of calves, branding, haying, working on equipment, fencing, moving and checking cows/calves via ATV, pickup, & horseback and then additional haying during the summer months. Looking for a good long-term hand that is willing to jump in and helps where help is needed. Will provide care for two horses for Ranch Hand and one additional horse for each family member. We can also work around if you are not a skilled horseman, we are willing to talk to you too. Pay will be determined by overall experience, skills set, references, and stability. Schools are available via bus service that will transport the kids to and from school. House would be considered above average with 3 bedrooms and make a good home for a family with a couple children.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.