Job Title: Ranch Maintenance/Housekeeping Couple
Location: Northwestern Colorado
Salary Range: $0 - $40000
Commission / Bonus: ?
Benefits: 401K + Health Insurance Reimbursement + Nice 3 Bdrm House + Phone + Utilities
- Prefer candidates with experience living and working on high country ranch operations
- Proper care of equipment, regarding operating and maintaining
- Mechanical knowledge and skills preferred
- Willingness to take direction and be a good communicator
- Strong work ethic and willingness to perform assigned duties, which may require extra effort
- Ability to maintain good relationships within community
- Take pride in what you are doing
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a qualified Seasonal Building and Grounds/Cook and Housekeeping COUPLE for this high-end mountain ranch in northwest Colorado for a long-time absentee owner. This is a hands-on position that requires performing all the activities to support this mountain ranch family retreat. Must be able to work with little supervision while meeting the needs of the ranch owner, manager, and guests with a positive and fun attitude. One person will be responsible for mowing, landscaping, building maintenance, light construction, and concierge service for the owner's main residence and immediate ground around it. The other person will provide light cooking and assistance to caterers, preparing healthy meals for the owner and guest while also performing housekeeping duties. This is a long-term, seasonal position from approximately May 1st until October 15th each year with occasional duties during the winter.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.