Job Title: Region Sales / Business Manager - Western US
Location: Within Western US
Salary Range: $90000 - $120000
Commission / Bonus: To 15% of Base
Benefits: 401(k) with match + Medical/Dental/Visioin + Technology Supplies + Travel Expense + Vehicle
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY! ESTABLISHED ORGANIZATION! Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a proven Region Sales / Business Manager to oversee / mentor a stable of Ag-related sales individuals located in various areas of the Western U.S. This organization is firmly established with solid customer accounts and there is room for market share growth. Employer is committed to providing excellent customer service, training on their product lines and outstanding employment satisfaction for their employees.
This Region Sales /Business Manager will lead his/her sales team to develop and grow customer account sales and relationships as well as assist the VP and General Manager in developing product promotions and marketing of product lines, analyzing previous projections and forecasting for upcoming sales business. Strategic sales management planning will be a successful part of this role along with continued nurturing of established customer relationships. Additional duties to include sales and sales programming, marketing, forecasting and inventory management to maintain a steady flow of adequate inventory to fulfill sales projections.
- BS or BA degree in AgriBusiness, Sales, Marketing or other Ag-related degree program
- Ag Business or Ag Equipment sales experience within sales territory with solid Ag customer relationships
- Self-directed with performance-focused interpersonal skills
- Minimum 10 years progressively more responsible sales management roles with proven experience leading a team of territory sales personnel
- Strategic business planning experience working with product forecasting and product marketing programs
- Strong communication skills with excellent time management and organization skills
- Solid Microsoft skillset in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 60%)
- Located centrally within territory (preferably)
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.