Job Title: Regional Sales / Business Manager - Western US
Location: Within Western US
Salary Range: $100000 - $125000
Commission / Bonus: To 15% of Base
Benefits: 401(k) with match + Medical/Dental/Visioin + Technology Supplies + Travel Expense + Vehicle
EXCELLENT SALES MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY! ESTABLISHED ORGANIZATION!
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a proven Regional Sales Manager to oversee a team of Ag-related sales individuals located in various areas of the Western U.S. This organization is firmly established with solid customer accounts yet has room for market share growth in this region. Employer is committed to providing excellent customer service, training on their product lines and outstanding employment satisfaction for their employees.
This Regional Sales Manager / Business Manager will lead their sales team to develop and grow customer account sales and relationships as well as assist the VP/General Manager in developing product promotions. marketing of product lines, analyzing previous projections and forecasting for upcoming sales business. Strategic sales management planning will be a successful part of this role along with continued nurturing of established customer relationships. Additional duties to include sales duties along with sales programming and inventory management to maintain a steady flow of adequate inventory to fulfill sales projections.
- Required BS or BA degree in AgriBusiness, Sales, Marketing or other Ag-related degree program
- Regional sales management experience within the Western half of the U.S., preferably with Ag Equipment customer dealer relationships
- Self-directed and performance-focused
- Minimum 10 years progressively more responsible sales management roles with proven experience leading a team of area sales personnel is a MUST
- Strategic business planning experience
- Experience working with product forecasting and product marketing programs
- Solid communication skills with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skill set including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- MUST BE centrally located within Western half of the U.S.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.