Job Title: Sage ERP Analyst
Location: Southern California or Washington
Salary Range: $0 - $80000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401K Retirement + Dental & Vision Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Vacation accrues 3 wks annually
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of Sage support skills with experience of Sage service packs and patches, and understanding of networks, and server and diagnostic skills.
- 5 years or more of experience in ERP implementations in the areas of finance and accounting, supply chain, plant operations or manufacturing
- 3 or more years clarifying business requirements, performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures, and designing Sage to fit customer needs
- Experience with SQL and SQL scripting and also in testing new or enhanced functionality to the base Application System
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly adept at facilitating discussions and negotiations with stakeholders and ability to consistently deliver complex, large-scale projects on time and within budget
- Strong background experience working with end-users to analyze, design and implement small applications
- Should have good analytical skills and be capable of breaking problems down to find a fix, carrying out system reviews and support
- Some Customer Relations Management and Operations Management experience would be helpful
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages will be considered as a plus
- International Experience is considered as a plus
- Must have experience with Sage X3
- Willing to travel 20% of the time
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a Sage ERP Analyst for 1st and 2nd Line Support role for Sage, which requires application support of Sage as well as technical support with diagnostic skills, Sage service packs, and patches, etc. More of Sage 3 experience you have the better, but must have Sage 3 experience. One will Administer and support installations of ERP Solutions. Looking for the skill to develop a new ERP solution to replace disparate non-integrated legacy systems. Will meet document user requirements and develop specifications for customization to develop an ideal plant operations production plan for plant inventory requirements and schedules to minimize inventory costs and downtime. Looking for an individual that will provide enthusiastic hands-on and can-do attitude, who enjoys supporting the development of new types of analysis by challenging the status quo and offering new ideas. Please contact us for a complete job description and a more affirmative location. The salary will be determined by experience, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.