Job - Sales Agronomist - Illinois

Job Title: Sales Agronomist - Illinois

Job Order #: DC-8001

Location: Peoria, IL

Salary Range: $80000 - $100000

Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus/Commissions

Benefits: Company Vehicle + Computer / Cell Phone + Health Ins. + Paid Vacation + Sick Leave + Travel Expense

QUALIFICATIONS:

- 4-Year Agronomy or Ag-related degree required
- Minimum 5 years proven experience calling on area Ag Growers providing solid Agronomic recommendations and selling crop inputs/services

- Solid knowledge/experience with Agronomy, Crop Inputs, Weed Identification, Corn and Soybean Seed and Precision Ag Systems
- Self-Directed with excellent computer skills
- Clean driving record

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established Agronomy Retailer looking to hire an experienced Sales Agronomist to provide agronomic and precision Ag support to their clients in the Peoria, Illinois area. Primary duties will include calling on Ag Growers, scouting fields, soil sampling, writing variable rate prescriptions, supporting Precision Ag for several farm equipment dealerships in the area and participating in the seed business. 85% of this role will be in the field working with Ag Growers while the remaining 15% to be spent in a home-based office. The ideal candidate will have established area Ag Grower relationships.

Base salary to $100,000, possibly higher depending on experience, plus strong benefits package including a company vehicle and health insurance.


Contact Info:
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Dianne Countryman at dianne@hansenagriplacement.com or call 308-381-4815.

"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"

PSALMS 127:1

The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now