Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary Range: $80000 - $100000
Commission / Bonus: Bonus
Benefits: Health Insurance + Paid Vacation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- least 5 years’ experience in the poultry or livestock markets.
- Proven sales abilities to the relevant markets.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office.
- Experience with international companies is highly desirable
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a agricultural manufacture who is searching for high-energy Sales Manager who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the Sales Manager will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. The Sales Manager will also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing targets. He should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Responsibilities:- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Carrie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.