Job Title: Senior Grain Elevator Operator
Salary Range: $72000 - $0
Commission / Bonus:
- Team leadership
- Grain elevator equipment operation
- Ability to manage other people
- Strong mechanical background
- Strong preventative maintenance background
- Computer-Basic Windows knowledge, excel, and e-mail
- Time Management
- Lift 100 lbs.
- Compute simple math
- Carry out complex instructions
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag business in search of a Senior Grain Elevator Operator.
This position will have a focused hands-on approach to daily grain elevator operations including housekeeping, preventative maintenance, and repairs.
- Duties span multiple locations including but not limited to main location.
- Assist Operations Manager with responsibilities throughout the operation, taking the leadership role on various segments
- Execute all aspects of grain and ingredient handling including but not limited to:
- Checking and changing gearbox oil
- Equipment adjustments
- Perform repairs
- Providing excellent service to grain customers
- Scale trucks in and out using computer system
- Unload ingredients and grain into appropriate bins
- Climb bins to visually check bin levels as scheduled
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and repairs
- Operation of grain dryers
- Monitoring quality of grain in storage
- Transfer grain throughout the system
- Bin unloading, cleaning, and prep for refilling
- Constantly evaluate and propose ideas to enhance operation efficiency
- Operate tractors and other equipment
- Operate tractor/trailers as needed on private property
- Cleaning all areas of operation
- Assist with snow removal
- Work additional hours and weekends as needed
- Extended hours including weekends during spring planting along with wheat and fall harvest
- Other duties as assigned
If you have the desire to work for a growing company whose team utilizes a stewardship approach to sustainable agricultural practices, we want to talk to you about our opportunities. The employer is a diversified farming operation in North-Central Ohio currently farming 8,685 acres of corn, beans, wheat, and barley, in addition to raising pigs and cattle. Our Elevator division is now seeking to add an experienced Senior Grain Elevator Operator to our team. Job Details: This position is responsible for providing leadership and assisting with grain receiving, handling, storage and load-out of corn/soybeans in addition to: Maintaining a safe and well-kept facility Providing excellent customer service Collaborating in a team environment within and across departments Trouble-shooting and mechanical repair of machinery
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Chris Schroeder at email@example.com or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.