Job Title: Senior Production Manager
Salary Range: $0 - $75000
Commission / Bonus: STI @ 8% Target
Benefits: 401K + Company Fleet Vehicle + Medical, Dental, & Vision
- High School diploma or GED; AAS or BS in Animal Science or related agriculture field preferred
- 5+ years experience in swine or other livestock
- Supervising experience is required and must have performed as a manager for 3+ years
- Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Demonstrate solid organizational and leadership skills with Spanish speaking a plus.
- Understand and follow the Standard Operating Procedures of the system
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and basic understanding of computers
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a Senior Production Manager in Nebraska to provide direct leadership to small tactical management teams in multiple sites, through strong communication, goal setting, and routine coaching of management behaviors. Also establish formal performance management program for all team members to drive performance, reinforce positive behaviors, and enhance leadership. Implement on-boarding, training, and coaching programs to develop technical and leadership capacity within the Team, with emphasis on the development of Production Site Managers. Will collaborate and closely align with other divisions in the business group to consistently and efficiently deliver best-in-class quality products and services to our customers, while contributing to strengthening relationships with employees. Employer offers competitive wages, exceptional benefits and salary will commensurate with experience. The employer is an EOE.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.