Job Title: Service Manager - Central Iowa
Location: Central Iowa
Salary Range: $45000 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Potential Based on Company Performance
Benefits: 401k with 25% match up to 2k annually + 8 Paid Holidays + Flex Spend Acct + Life Ins + Medical/Dental Ins + PTO/Paid Vacation + Short- and Long-Term Disability Ins
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS A KEY HIRE FOR EMPLOYER. EMPLOYER OFFERING COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS GREAT BENEFITS PLAN INCLUDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCED TRAINING.***
This organization is committed to excellence, high integrity and prompt turn-around time for their customer base. They invest in their personnel with advanced training opportunities. Employer offers a clean, safe dealership environment.
- Agricultural background
- Vo Tech degree or diploma beneficial but not required
- Minimum 2 years of Machinery or Ag Machinery experience
- Good knowledge / understanding of hydraulics and electrical systems
- Experience supervising service personnel
- Customer-service focused
- Self-directed with ability to mentor/train/encourage others
- Solid communication skills including verbal and written
- Strong computer skillset
- Currently residing within the area or looking to relocate back to this area for a long-term opportunity
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an experienced Service Manager for a Central Iowa Ag Equipment Dealership. This individual will oversee a team of 5 daytime Service Technicians.
Ideal individual will be a motivated leader who is customer-service focused and who has a keen understanding of how daily activities drive dealership financials. This Service Manager will hold service staff accountable while offering positive encouragement to the team. Primary responsibilities to include:
- Ensuring our customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service; advising customers of necessary repairs including cost estimates; and, handling customer issues/complaints
- Spending quality time building relationships with all customers and serving as liaison between technicians, management and customers.
- Supervising /Tracking the activities of the service department staff to ensure efficient job performance and compliance of company policies
- Accurately and efficiently closing work orders and maintaining proficiency with all business systems.
Additional duties to include:
- Maintaining/Filing/Following-Up on warranties.
- Setting up training in off-season for all Service personnel.
- Developing/Implementing market plan/sales programs, i.e., service inspections.
- Maintaining in good condition all service tools and service vehicles.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE A CHANGE OF EMPLOYMENT, THIS MAY BE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.