Job Title: Service Technician - WA, OR, UT or ID
Salary Range: $15 - $25
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401k + Cell Phone / Laptop + Disability/Life Ins + Medical/Dental/Vision + Profit-Sharing Deposited to 401k + PTO for Sick and Vacation Time + Use of Company Truck
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an equipment repair shop or in-field farm equipment repair
- Ability to provide own tools; financial assistance available
- Strong mechanical aptitude and computer proficiency
- Ability to work extended hours to include Saturday or parts of a Saturday
- Solid ability to speak, read, right and comprehend English language
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established Farm Equipment Dealership seeking several experienced Service Technicians for locations in Washington, Oregon, Utah and Idaho. Primary role will be to provide excellent customer service in troubleshooting, servicing and repairing Agricultural equipment. Responsibilities to include:
- Repairing Ag equipment in shop, in field or at customer location
- Providing customer with solutions and following all customer care proecdures
- Competently using all mechanical and electronic diagnostic tools to complete repairs in a timely manner
- Managing time effectively and with minimal supervision
- Maintaining a company service vehicle with appropriate tools on board
EMPLOYER OFFERING COMPETITIVE HOURLY WAGE, OVERTIME PLUS VERY GOOD BENEFITS PROGRAM. CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS ROLE.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.