Job Title: Swine Genetic/Nucleus Farm Manager
Location: Southern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $80000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: ** Open Salary - DOE ** + 401K + Health Insurance + Vision & Dental Insurance
- Need 2+ years previous swine management experience
- Good people skills with oversight of 5 employees
- Knowledge of computers, data, email, etc.
- Good communication and record-keeping skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Must have solid working knowledge and understanding of current swine production in areas of working with Nucleus Swine Herd.
- Must ensure strict adherence to all established biosecurity principles
- Demonstrate solid organizational and leadership skills
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a qualified individual for oversight and management of a 750 sow, 1600 head nursery, and 4400 head finisher facility for Southern part of Nebraska. This position will be managing all daily activities/processes related to raising, testing, and selecting animals, in accordance with protocols and procedures established by the company and its customers. The position will lead a team of 8 people and be engaged in recruiting, hiring, training, leading, planning, managing, coaching and mentoring. This will also include the administration of all personnel-related functions, such as performance reviews, attendance, and disciplinary situations. The Site Leader will establish and maintain open communication with all farm staff, production manager, veterinarians, and the management team. This position will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining appropriate ventilation and room environments, as well as timely and accurate reporting of records. Salary will be negotiated and will depend on experience, stability, and references. Great area for family, great area schools, and close to several recreation opportunities for a family or even a single individual.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.