Job Title: Swine Manager
Location: Eastern South Dakota
Salary Range: $0 - $50000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Health Insurance + Vacation
- 2 Year Degree required or higher education is a plus
- 5+ years of full time/current experience in Farrowing Operation with experience as a Supervisor/Manager
- Experience working in a team atmosphere with management skills
- Skills of training, implementation and review a must
- Strong skills in communication, both up and down the chain of command
- Strong record keeping, data collection, budgeting, and forecasting skills a must
- Knowledge of using liquid feed system
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Swine Manager for eastern South Dakota. Person will directly oversee the farrow to feeder pig operation of facility used to raise replacement gilts for other barns. This person will also oversee the finish operation of additional pigs not selected all the way to finish. Person will need to be up-to-date on all bio security enforcement of swine practices from Breeding to Finish. Person will be responsible for working as a team while incorporating education, growth, implementation of new methods and procedures, and review of progress. Strong communication and record keeping skills are a must. Potential of working into ownership or profit sharing with internal financing is possible for the right individual. This owner is looking for a partner as much as he is looking for an excellent manager.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.