Job Title: Swine Territory Manager
Salary Range: $0 - $120000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits comparable to Corporate America + Solid 401K, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Degree in Animal Science or Ag-Related preferred
- 5+ years experience in Swine Production
- 5+ years experience in Employee Management
- Must have solid working knowledge and understanding of current swine production
- Good people skills and manage all communication of multiple units in working with Farrowing, Nursery or Finisher Farm Managers
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and Computer proficiency
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a Swine Multi-Unit Manager in Nebraska to oversee and manage communications of Farm Managers to hold farms accountable for measurable targets. The skillset must include Business Analysis, Planning, and Development of Annual Operation Targets as well as long-range planning and establishing goals. The individual will need a solid background in Swine Production Management, Organizational and Communication Skills. Must have a good understanding of ventilation system, animal health, pig flow, etc. Must be self-motivated and have good communication skills as well as problem-solving skills with the ability to think on your feet. The employer is looking for individuals that are tops in their field and want to excel in the swine industry and are team-oriented. Our search is not limited to one specific role or job title but could fit in multiple areas for the top individuals. Salary is open and will be negotiated and dependent upon your overall education, experience, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.