Job Title: Territory Sales - Illinois / Southern Wisconsin
Location: Central IL / Southern WI
Salary Range: $40000 - $45000
Commission / Bonus: Commissions
Benefits: 401(k) + Employee Referral Bonus + Flex-Spend Acct. + Health/Dental + Life Ins./Long Term Disability Ins. + Mileage Paid + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation + Profit-Sharing Plan + Travel Expenses - 1st Yr.
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
- At minimum, High School diploma or GED required
- Ag background a MUST
- Solid knowledge of farm equipment, farm parts and supplies used in an Agricultural setting
- Knowledge of material handling products as well as safety products beneficial
- Self-directed and performance-driven personality
- Ability to manage time and personal schedule well with organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and service-oriented with focus on customers with the ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established Midwestern Ag Employer seeking a Territory Sales Representative to the entire State of Illinois as well as Southern Wisconsin calling primarily on Ag equipment dealers to sell their product line. This is an established territory. Some overnight travel is involved, possibly 2-3 nights per week. Ideal candidate will be performance-driven and have a strong customer service focus.
Employer advises the following individuals could be a good fit for their opening:
- An individual with a strong Ag Sales background in Farm-Related Supplies
- An individual with Industrial Sales experience
- An individual with Hardware Sales experience
- An individual coming from a Small Town/Farm Background with a Sales personality
- A "People Person" who has worked on a Farm and has an eagerness to learn
- Possibly, a Past Business Owner of a Small Town Business
This is a draw from commission position with a beginning base salary of $45,000 with ability to move up to $50,000 after first year with standard performance review. Employer offers a very good benefits package to include mileage/travel expenses paid, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and flexible spending account.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.