Job Title: Territory Sales Specialist - WA/OR/ID
Location: Western Mountain Region - U.S.
Salary Range: $80000 - $85000
Commission / Bonus: Safe Harbor – 3% of base salary in each pay; eligible after 60 days of employment (100% vested). Profit Sharing Contribution: 7% of yearly compensation (reviewed annually). After one year of service 50% vested. After two years of service 100% vested.
Benefits: $25,000 Travel Allowance + Bonus Opportunity + 401k after 2 months of service + BC/CS Wellmark Health Ins with prescriptions (no premiums; reviewed annually). + Delta Dental (no premiums; reviewed annually)
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
- 4-year college degree, preferably Ag-related or Sales & Marketing focused
- Agricultural background
- Hay and Forage experience
- Knowledge/understanding of/experience with hay balers
- Knowledge/understanding of the Hay Export Industry beneficial
- MUST HAVE recent B2B Ag Sales experience with strong customer focus
- MUST be self-motivated and performance-driven
- Farm Equipment Dealership experience BENEFICIAL; customer relationships with Farm Equipment dealers or Ag Equipment resellers HIGHLY BENEFICIAL
- Currently residing in Washington, Oregon or Idaho a MUST
- Ability to travel territory extensively calling on customers, attending trade shows, etc.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established Ag Organization needing a Territory Sales Specialist to cover the states of Washington, Oregon and Idaho calling on Farm Equipment dealerships and resellers of crop baling supplies. Ideal individual will have recent B2B Ag Sales experience within the Ag Equipment Industry as well as a good working knowledge of hay balers and hay supplies. Individual must be PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN and SELF-DIRECTED with ability to travel the three-state area extensively.
OPENING IS DUE TO PROMOTION. ESTABLISHED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS. TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED BY THE NATIONAL SALES MANAGER AND FORMER TERRITORY SALES SPECIALIST.
Employer offers GUARANTEED BASE SALARY for first 3 years as well as a GENEROUS TRAVEL ALLOWANCE plus HEALTH/DENTAL INSURANCE--NO PREMIUMS, 401K AND A "SAFE HARBOR" BENEFIT.
This individual will report directly to the National Sales Manager. While this is primarily a Sales position, there is a path to other opportunities within this organization.
Keywords: Hay, Hay Export, Sales, B2B Sales, Crop Packaging, Stretch Films, Twine, Net Wrap, Hay Equipment, Hay Balers, State Hay Leader, WA, Washington, OR, Oregon, ID, Idaho, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.