Job Title: Territory Sales Specialist - WA/OR/ID
Location: Western Mountain Region - U.S.
Salary Range: $80000 - $85000
Commission / Bonus: Safe Harbor – 3% of base salary in each pay; eligible after 60 days of employment (100% vested). Profit Sharing Contribution: 7% of yearly compensation (reviewed annually). After one year of service 50% vested. After two years of service 100% vested.
Benefits: $25,000 Travel Allowance + Bonus Opportunity + 401k after 2 months of service + BC/CS Wellmark Health Ins with prescriptions (no premiums; reviewed annually). + Delta Dental (no premiums; reviewed annually)
***OPENING IS DUE TO PROMOTION. ESTABLISHED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE NATIONAL SALES MANAGER AND FORMER INDIVIDUAL IN THIS ROLE.***
- 4-year college degree, preferably Ag-related or Sales & Marketing focused
- Agricultural background a plus
- Hay and Forage experience a MUST
- Knowledge/understanding of the Hay Export Industry a PLUS
- Knowledge/understanding of Hay Balers a PLUS
- MUST HAVE B2B Ag Sales experience with strong customer focus
- MUST be self-motivated and performance-driven
- OEM dealership experience BENEFICIAL; Customer relationships with OEM dealers or resellers HIGHLY BENEFICIAL
- Currently residing in Washington, Oregon, Idaho
- Ability to travel territory extensively calling on customers, attending trade shows, etc.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Territory Sales Specialist to cover the states of Washington, Oregon and Idaho calling on OEM dealers and resellers of crop baling supplies. The IDEAL individual will have B2B Ag Sales Experience within the Hay and Forage Industry as well as a good working knowledge of Hay Balers. Solid knowledge of the Hay Export industry along with Resellers in the industry will also be VERY BENEFICIAL. Individual must be PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN and SELF-DIRECTED with ability to travel extensively.
***EMPLOYER WILL ALSO CONSIDER AN INDIVIDUAL WITH STRONG B2B AG SALES EXPERIENCE. ***
Employer offers GUARANTEED BASE SALARY for first 3 years as well as a GENEROUS TRAVEL ALLOWANCE plus HEALTH/DENTAL INSURANCE--NO PREMIUMS, 401K AND A "SAFE HARBOR" BENEFIT. This individual will report directly to the National Sales Manager. While this is primarily a Sales position, there is a path to other responsibilities within our technical department.
Keywords: Hay, Hay Export, Sales, B2B Sales, Crop Packaging, Stretch Films, Twine, Net Wrap, Hay Equipment, Hay Balers, State Hay Leader, WA, Washington, OR, Oregon, ID, Idaho, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.