Job Title: Truck Mechanic
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $75000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Benefits Negotiable
- Certified Truck Mechanic a plus; Mechanics training or years of experience is a must
- Good communication and record keeping is a necessity
- Responsible for managing both maintenance and routine service for 12+ trucks
- CDL preferred to road test the trucks, good driving record is required
- Salary is open to negotiation of what it takes to hire the best
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a qualified truck mechanic for a central Nebraska company. Above average shop skills, with flexible daily schedule. Need mechanic who is dependable, hardworking and willing to go the extra step to keep the fleet running. Majority of fleet is late model Kenworths with Cummins engines. Brand new shop will be completed in 60-90 days with mostly new equipment. Excellent opportunity for long-term employment. Position is based in a nice community to raise a family just a few miles from larger city or can live in several nearby communities that all have good schools and opportunities for a spouse to find work. Pay is based on a formula that combines hourly wage and job completed by shop's time guidelines. Income is determined by education, experience, advanced training, stability and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.