Job Title: Water Resource/Infrastructure Manager
Location: Western Wyoming
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Performance Related Bonus
Benefits: Annual Tuition & Travel for Cont. Education + Health Insurance + Housing or Housing Stipend + Ranch Truck + Retirement Plan + Vacation Time
- Demonstrated experience of management in irrigation, infrastructure, and equipment while utilizing water rights across 2300+ acres of flood irrigated meadows.
- Willingness to think out of the box and try new techniques or processes if something could be working better.
- Ability to maintain, repair, and care for all ranch equipment along with orderly paper and electronic records of inventory and maintenance/repair work.
- Must have strong communication with management skills, ability to work alone, but also work as a team.
- Looking for someone that is resourcefulness, has initiative, being curious in nature, accountability, and strong enthusiasm for attaining ranches ecological and economic goals.
- Maintaining and building customer relations as you represent the ranch in the local community and trade organizations.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Water Resource/Infrastructure Manager for Western Wyoming with a ranch that has a rich history and well known in the community. Willingness to become part of the community and work with other important stakeholders such as the USFS, BLM, State of Wyoming, NRCS, county officials, and various NGO and trade organizations. Owners are willing to pay for annual tuition and travel stipend for continuing education as they are looking for someone that seeks to never stop learning. Willingness to work with existing resources to increase forage productivity from 1.0 to 1.5 tons per acre to 2.0 to 2.5 tons per acre on irrigated pastures while maintaining infrastructure, promoting healthy stream flows, and develop additional storage and/or irrigation opportunities on the ranch. Said person will also work with the livestock manager in developing and implementing appropriate electric fencing networks to promote management intensive grazing system, and design irrigation improvements to allow for meadow grazing at different times of the grazing season. The ranch has a rich history and currently, the owners are investing in infrastructure improvements from fencing, irrigation, corrals, stock water, buildings, as well as machinery. The ranch is E.O.E and will pay a competitive salary that will commensurate with experience, references, and stability in your work history. Ranch gateway is on a paved road and the school bus comes to the gate.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.