Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary Range: $80000 - $120000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401K + Dental + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation + Tuition Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s Degree; or ten or more years related experience in ventilation and management and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with Solidworks software is required.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication and engineered components assembly is desired.
- Experience with industrial ventilation required.
- Strong communication skills
- Detail Oriented
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an Ag Manufacturer located in Wisconsin who Prides themselves on their teamwork and high level of customer service is searching for a Engineer Manager to join their team. Successful Candidate will plan and direct all aspects of the engineering activities within the organization. Will also direct, administer, and coordinate the activities of the Engineering Department in support of established policies, goals, and objectives. The Engineering Manager is an integral part of developing new products and leading product redesigns to ensure the Company is the leader in the marketplace. Further, they are responsible for collaborating with other departments to ensure manufacturability and identifying product marketing features and benefits. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ventilation experience a must.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.