Job Title: Maintenance / Mechanic
Job Order #: KG-6580
Location: Central Wisconsin
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits Flexible to fit Employee's Needs
- Able to do all day-to-day maintenance and repairs and keep records
- Maintain inventory of parts and shop supplies
- Experience with all types Ag equipment; experience with dairy/feeding equipment is a plus
- Experience with GPS, variable rate, and calibration of modern equipment is a plus
- Willing to operate equipment when needed
- Welding and fabrication experience is a plus
- Own mechanic tools not required, but would be a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Mechanic/Maintenance person for a central Wisconsin Dairy Farm. They are expanding crop acreage next season and need an employee to be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the farm and dairy equipment. Person needs to be willing to assist with field operations as needed. Employee will be responsible for ordering parts and maintaining inventory. Must be able to plan how things will come through the shop in the off season, direct other employees that will help in the shop during slow times, and be willing to maintain equipment and shop to the standard that the owner wants. Looking for individual that has good all-around mechanical ability. Wages will be dependent upon experience that one brings to the table. Location is close enough to a population center for spouse to find work, but out of the city for good atmosphere in raising a family.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.