What to Expect
What you can expect after Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT receives your resume.
Please keep in mind we will only be able to help you if you have experience related to the positions you are inquiring about. We receive a large number of resumes daily, which requires us to adhere to a standardized method of evaluating and responding to each resume we receive. Each resume is evaluated in terms of the specific position applied for and in terms of placeability with other current and future searches.
If we feel we can help, you will receive a telephone interview. If this telephone interview goes well, normally your paperwork will then be presented on each of our searches that meet your and our guidelines.
Your application will be evaluated upon receipt. If we are unable to consider you for present searches that match your experience, location, and salary requirements, your application will be entered into our database for future consideration.
It may be that we do not have a position we can consider you for. Please do not be offended, we simply may not be able to help everyone who contacts us.
Please do not send multiple resumes for different searches. Your resume will be considered for all searches in the context of your and our guidelines.
Please do not follow up on your resume. Let us contact you as needed. Time precludes us from taking all calls.
If we cannot help you, reasons could include:
- Frequent job changes
- Experience outside of our normal disciplines or industries served
- Lack of minimum education required by client
- Lack of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Too little experience, or too much experience for a given position
- Inability to relocate, or targeted relocation not available in your discipline/industry
- Compensation requests beyond the normal for your background