Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Job Order #: KG-6600
Location: Western Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 55,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Housing 2 or 3 Bedroom House + Propane + Vacation + Work Truck
- Ability to operate auto-steer and GPS equipment technologies
- Experience with Sprinkler Irrigation is preferred
- Good equipment operator a must, Self-propelled sprayer experience a plus
- Good maintenance/general repair skills
- Experience operating semi with insurable driving record a must
- Prefer experience running planter, air drill, and handling all phases of crop production
- Hard working, reliable, communication, self-starter, good attitude and dependable are all needed for this position
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good farm equipment operator panhandle of western Nebraska farm. The diverse farming operation is all cropping enterprise that is rotational of corn, wheat, sunflowers, & proso millet. This is a progressive operation that will provide a family friendly atmosphere in find long-term commitment. They also have a couple different housing options depending on your needs in terms of size. The position is close to good schools, good roads and wages and benefits will be negotiated and determined with experience and good references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.