Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator/Applicator
Job Order #: KG-5958
Location: Northwestern Kansas
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
- Agronomy or Ag Degree a plus
- Self-propelled spray application experience required; with JD would be a plus
- Irrigation experience a plus
- CDL with clean DMV record
- Solid work ethic, good communication skills, record keeping skills and team player
- Current with modern equipment, precision farming, auto-steer required
- Plant to Harvest experience is a plus with general maintenance skills are needed
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a Farm Equipment Operator/Applicator for a large diversified northwestern Kansas grain operation. The operation consists of corn, soybeans, and wheat. Looking for a team player who is hard working and takes pride in their work. Employer offers a great working environment with long-term opportunities. Most equipment is late-model John Deere. Needs someone with better then average experience operating a self-propelled sprayer. JD Combines currently running 35' Draper heads and 8 row corn head. Agronomy degree would be a plus, but really need to have a strong farm background with knowledge of soils, drainage, fertilizers, chemicals, insects and diseases, crop rotation, and weed control. Wages will depend upon experience. Employer does pay by the hour to keep everything fair and with shop time and hauling grain during off-season, there is no shortage of hours.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.