Job Title: Feedlot Supervisor
Job Order #: KG-6769
Location: Southeastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 55,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Family Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Holiday + Paid Vacation
- 5+ years of Feedlot experience and prefer lead or supervisory experience, but will consider additional experience
- Good equipment operator with routine maintenance and general repairs experience
- Strong communication skills working as a team player with desire to help in all areas of the feedlot while working along side fellow employees
- Experience with feedlot equipment a must, a farm or mechanical background is a plus
- Be a team player, take on new challenges, big or small with willingness to accept change
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good working Feedlot Supervisor for this expanding southeastern Nebraska Feedlot. Supervisor needs experience driving trucks, modern tractors and articulating wheel loader. Really need a person with good maintenance skills. Responsibilities include the ability to jump where need and also to oversee yard activities that may include feeding, spot diagnosing, treating cattle, maintaining equipment around the feed yard, and may assist in processing as well as other duties as needed. The operation is in an ideal location for a spouse to find work and is near many entertainment venues. Wages will depend on the experience one brings to the position.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.