Job Title: Feedlot Mill Manager
Job Order #: KG-6398
Location: North Texas
Salary Range: $0.00 - 62,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Will be eligible for end of year bonus/merit raises.
Benefits: 401K Retirement 100% Paid + E.S.O.P. + Health Insurance Pkg. + Vacation
- Successful person needs mill management experience, but would consider agriculture background, sound education, and desire to manage
- Strong communication, record keeping, inventory, and routine maintenance required with attention to detail and safety
- Ability to produce a consistent high quality feed in measurement and mixing of ingredients for the feedlot of four ration diet
- Not afraid to tackle new projects and look at possible changes with willingness to take on more responsibility
- Self-motivated with organizational skills in inventory, grain handling, maintenance schedule, production, and record keeping
- Willing to Assist with feedlot and facilities maintenance and upkeep as needed taking pride in their work as well as the facilities
- Ability to lead new employee orientation and training of feed mill employees and coaching, direction, and daily supervision of processing employees
Hansen Agri PLACEMENT is assisting this north Texas Feed Yard in searching for a good Batch Mill Operator that can also manage 200,000 #'s of feed on a daily basis. Preferably someone that is in this capacity now or a person who has been in feed inventories and prep for a feedlot with solid references. Looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Person needs to be good with people working as a team, perform regular maintenance, and keep up with demand as bunks are called and rations are ordered to make a consistent high end feed as called for by the yard assistant manager. E.O.E and wages will be determined by experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.