Job Title: Dairy Sales Specialist - Calf Nutrition
Job Order #: JL-6903
Location: California Territory or New Mexico & Texas Territory
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 120,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Commissions Opportunity
Benefits: Health, Dental, Disability Insurance + Paid Vacation + Retirement + Vehicle, Travel Expenses, Cell Phone & Computer
- Manage on-farm direct sales
- Plan and manage single and dual calling on farms and calf ranches
- On-farm management & product support
- Works closely and exclusively with strong distributor
- Self-starter, motivated by growing a product and making it their own
- Works Strategically and hands-on to achieve sales activity
- Well Connected with dairy farmers through previous sales activity
- Professional gravitas and on-farm experience and presence
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an International Company who are seeking qualified Sales Representatives to cover territories in the United States. This is a superb opportunity for a sales-oriented dairy / calf specialist who wants to take a new product category to the USA ruminant market, that has already been proven in other dairy markets. The right individual will understand calf and ruminant nutrition, have on-farm calf-rearing experience and be motivated by calling in on farmers and selling directly to them a new performance calf product. We are looking for a proven on-farm sales person who is more sales than technical, but who can 'own and understand' the technical aspects of the company's products.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Jenny Lassek at email@example.com or call 308-384-4886. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.