Job Title: Feedlot Manager
Job Order #: EH-6691
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 70,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: Home + Utilities + Work Vehicle
- 3-5 years previous feedlot management experience or have worked in "lead-position" in feedlot
- Strong animal health and nutrition experience
- Work well with others/good oral and written communication
- Committed, loyal and honest
- Self-starter, hard working
- Require good computer skills
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a well qualified Feedlot Manager for this central Nebraska Feedlot. Seeking Manager for 30,000+ head feedlot. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversight of daily operations of the feedlot including feeding, processing, and care of cattle
- Working closely and communicating with customer to ensure cattle well being, nutrition, and environmental needs are being met
- Monitoring health of the cattle and addressing issues in a timely manner
- Hiring, training, supervising, and dismissing of all employees at the feed yard
- Ensure all repair and maintenance, both on the equipment and the yard, is completed in a timely manner
- Manage all operating expenses of the yard
- Communicating regularly with the owners to update on the operations of the yard, relationship with the customers, significant upcoming expense needs, and other issues that may arise
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.