Reference Number: NA-6652042764
Ranch / Feedlot
This Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT candidate has proven success and reliability in ranch work and hard labor through his work experience and academics at Colorado State University. His key strengths include:
• Experience in feeding commercial cattle, planning grazing routines, and proper irrigation methods for best growth: doctoring, tagging, branding, proper handling, artificial insemination, ultrasound, and PAP testing of all cattle
• Working 1000+ head of cattle on horseback over a variety of terrain
• Knowledge in feed rations and how to effectively feed production cattle to prepare for harvest
• Extensive fencing work both barbed wire, electric fencing, and corral systems
• Managed a 100+ horse boarding facility while supervising student employees and assuring that all daily tasks are completed efficiently and properly
• Ability to run large machinery, haying equipment and tractors while also be proficient in large trailer driving
• Ability to complete routine maintenance and on farm and ranch equipment
• Competent in communication skills and conversing with all types of people. Training employees and helping them understand the necessary requirements.
• Ability to assess problems quickly and take the necessary actions to solve
• Ability to learn quickly and complete tasks as instructed
• Intermediate riding skills with some light training experience. Willing and ready to learn new ways
He has been working on a farm/ranch in western Nebraska for 4 years, moving up within the company and now is in a management role managing the entire cow herd and employees when that time comes. He has a good foundation in the cow/calf industry and with hay and forage production. I look to further my skills in those areas and increase my skill level with horses.
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Eric Hansen at [email protected]
or call 308-382-7351.