Reference Number: NA-1297982549
Ranch / Estate Manager
My skills and training would add value to any organization, and I am excited for the opportunity to be a valuable contributing member of a team.
In my previous role as an Estate/Ranch Manager, I gained the knowledge and experience I need to hit the ground running and start making an immediate contribution right away. When encountering situations I find more efficient procedures and creative cost saving ways to approach them.
• The Estate is a large home on a lake and second home in northern part of the state as well.
• Managed the care and maintenance of pastures, land, forest, trails, crops, 18 horses, many buildings and barns exceeding 22000 square foot.?
• Complete care including Vet, Ferrier, Chiropractic along with general care for the horses.
• Managed, wildlife, guided hunts.
• Complete payroll, accounts payable and receivable.?
• Drafted the annual budget, monitored expenditures.?
• Created manuals for both homes and barns.
• Installed access controls for mechanical gates, including safety loops, receivers, remotes and keypads.?
• Maintained complex HVAC, electrical, water, sprinkler and other systems for homes and barns.?
• Saved 50% on Hay expenditures by designing slow feeders.?
• Managed 8 direct reports, created schedules, coached and trained them.?
• Directed work of 10-16 independent contractors.?
• Assumed ownership over team productivity, managed work flow to meet or exceed quality and service goals.?
• Operated heavy equipment, farm equipment, trained others to do the same.?
• Provided security, monitored CCTV and DVR.
• Oversee the daily activities of Amazing Wings, a not for profit therapeutic riding program for the physically and mentally challenged.?
• Volunteer coordinator of 120 volunteers of the program.?
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Eric Hansen at [email protected]
or call 308-382-7351.