Reference Number: 266631
CFO / Controller
This Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT candidate has thirty years of progressive responsibility in accounting and finance for both public and private companies. Experience includes preparation of financial statements, SEC reporting, forecasting, planning, annual budgets, general ledger accounting, month-end and year-end closing procedures and overseeing outside audit engagements. He possesses exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a strong ability to deal with diverse issues and staff members. He is highly self-motivated and able to set effective priorities, implement decisions and meet operational deadlines. He embraces change for continuous improvement and adapts easily to new concepts and responsibilities.
AREAS OF SPECIAL EXPERTISE:
- Implementing Accounting Procedures
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year-end Closing
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Audit Engagements and Management
- Risk Management and Safety Compliance
- SOX 404 Compliance and Internal Audit
- General Ledger Key Performance Indicators
- Cost Reduction – Continuous Improvement
- SEC Reporting 10Q – 10K
- Financial System Integration
- Staff Development, Management and Training
- Board of Directors and Management Presentations
- Contracts Administration – Commercial and Government
- Banking Relations and Corporate Finance
- Human Resources Compliance, Review and Oversight
- Business and Strategic Plan Creation
Software: Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sage, SAP, MS Great Plains, MS Solomon, Hyperion, QuickBooks (ERP Manufacturing, Pro) and others.
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Eric Hansen at [email protected]
or call 308-382-7351.