Job Title: Ag Lender/Executive Vice President
Salary Range: $0 - $0
Commission / Bonus:
- Bachelor's degree in business or ag related eld.
- Minimum 10 years of ag lending experience.
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Be willing and able to conduct farm visits and inspections.
- Experience with and through understanding of lending policies, IT, compliance and bank management preferred.
- Must also be a community oriented individual.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an established financial institution who are searching for an Ag Lender / Executive Vice-President. Lender will be responsible for an established loan portfolio and analyzing and underwriting new ag and consumer loan applications. They will also assist bank president with bank management and operations. This financial institution is a community focused, locally owned institution with strong emphasis in ag banking. This position offers a competitive salary along with the potential of an annual bonus.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Carrie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.