Job Title: Agronomy Sales - Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $65000 - $70000
Commission / Bonus: Performance-Based Bonus Plus Profit-Sharing Bonus
Benefits: Full Benefits Including Health Ins. and Retirement Plan
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE LATE FALL/EARLY WINTER 2021***
- BS or AS Agronomy-related degree beneficial but not required
- CCA beneficial but not required
- Minimum 2 years agronomy sales experience
- Sales experience including seed sales and fertility experience with corn and soybean crops
- Excellent communication and computer technology skills
- Self-directed and performance-driven personality
Progressive Nebraska Ag Retailer looking to hire an experienced Agronomy Salesperson for their organization. Primary responsibility will be to call on area Ag producers to provide sound agronomic advice and recommendations for their corn and soybean crops. This Agronomy Salesperson will then match customer needs with current product line and services sold by the organization.
Employer offers competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus performance-based bonus and profit sharing opportunities along with very good benefits package. This is a rural location about 30 miles from major shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Employer will consider relocation assistance for the right Midwestern individual!
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.