Job Title: (CEO) Chief Executive Officer
Location: New York
Salary Range: $150000 - $200000
Commission / Bonus: Performance Bonus
Benefits: Dental + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Retirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance Management; MBA beneficial
- 10+ years of financial management experience in the Agribusiness industry
- Experience preferred in strategic business planning, operations management, financial analysis, planning and forecasting, process improvement, project/cash management, contract negotiations, budget oversight, inventory risk management and human resources.
- Strong working knowledge of general ledger financial systems and procedures.
- Experience in tax preparation, reconciliation, balance statements and financial analysis
- Experience with Agricultural Commodities trading a plus
- Self-driven with solid work ethic with ability to contribute as a valued team member
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate complex financial concepts in an easily understandable manner
- Computer competency including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Strong leadership and people management experience; strong team building, and collaboration skills
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an established agricultural business who are searching for a Chief Executive Officer. This is a great opportunity, to backfill a retiring individual who has guided this company's growth and financial well-being for many years. The ideal individual will have deep financial management experience including financial analysis, budget development and cash flow management experience within the Agribusiness sector. Additionally, this individual will be versatile, and results driven.
- Development of a strong management team with clearly defined goals and expectations.
- Incorporating a viable communication network between the farm teams.
- Ensure that the Accounting Team is utilizing effective financial reporting systems to support operations and business strategy.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements with management team.
- Perform financial modeling, break even analysis and ROI calculations for specific opportunities.
- Development and monitoring of annual operating plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Identification and team execution of operational efficiency improvements.
- Manage and leverage relationships with the lending institutions, CPA firms, insurance agencies, and other third-party financial institutions.
- Develop performance indicators, benchmarking, and ratio analysis.
- Oversee and provide support in areas such as business structures and partner relationships.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory agencies (OSHA, DOL, EEOC, etc.)
- Oversight of CAFO and SPCC permitting and compliance.
- Capital purchase budgeting and cost control.
- Tax planning support.
- Benchmarking all production areas.
- Hedging decisions for both sales of product and purchase of inputs.
- Support involvement in hiring of replacement staff, employee benefits programs, pay adjustments, disciplinary action, etc.
- Planning, goal setting and monitoring.
- Interaction with vendors, educators, and manufacturers to ensure that the farms are kept up to date with new technology and industry advances.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at [email protected] or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.