Job Title: Dairy Operations Manager
Salary Range: $80000 - $120000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: Cell Phone + Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Retirement + Vehicle
MUST HAVE CURRENT DAIRY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Leadership skills
- Work well with people
- High level of organization
- Basic understanding of animal health, animal handling and animal care
- Flexible schedule
- High Energy
- Able to solve problems
- Can handle stress effectively
- Comfortable using computers, Dairy Management software, Word and Excel
- Effective Communication Skills
- Able and willing to learn new things
- Have basic math skills
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred. Will consider candidate who will learn Spanish in the first year. Incentive will apply.
- Able to lift 50lbs
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large dairy located in Colorado who is searching for a Dairy Operations Manager to run the day to day operations and to execute the strategy of the Shareholder Board. This position will make decisions based on the objectives of the Shareholder's direction and will oversee the care and welfare of the employees, the dairy herd, and the facility/grounds of the operation. Build a highly functional team in alignment with company culture. Report to Shareholders the current condition of the operation and facility.
The Dairy Operations Manager must be able to lift 50 lbs. This job requires working with dairy cattle of all ages both indoors and outdoors at the production center and facility and will work on, in and around equipment on the facility. There will also be some time spent in an office preparing reports and studying results of changes made.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.