Job Title: District Sales Manager
Location: Territory covers IN, OH, PA
Salary Range: $80000 - $90000
Commission / Bonus: 1500 quarterly commission potential
Benefits: Full Benefits + Vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience of 5-7 years required.
- Experience in sales preferably with a dealer network.
- Background in agriculture equipment, dairy chemicals or dairy supplies preferred
- 50% travel required
To accomplish this, a district manager must:
- Develop a comprehensive annual territory sales plan in alignment with the objectives of the Company, maximizing the Company’s product and service offering within their territory;
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop individual dealer plans on how to grow the business.
- Upgrade poor performing dealers to meet the sales and business objectives;
- Participate and support Company training activities;
- Develop a professional relationship with key local industry influentials;
- Conduct all business and personal affairs in a professional and ethical way.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.