Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $ - $50000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits Negotiated.
- Prefer to find a person who has strong, tillage, planting & irrigation experience
- CDL is a plus but must be willing and able to get CDL with a good driving record
- Dependable, hardworking, and good communication
- Self-starter, motivated, and shows initiative and ability to work in an independent environment
- Cattle experience or willingness to run some stalks during winter months would be a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Farm Equipment Operator/Assistant for a south-central Nebraska farm. Need experience in crop production, equipment operations, and maintenance of equipment. Has above-average heated shop, all equipment is new or above average condition. Prefer experience in running a planter along with maintenance, trouble shooting on pivot irrigation as well as scheduling and watering. Crops are currently being custom harvested. 24-row planter, so spring planting is a relatively short window when the weather cooperates. CDL and livestock hauling experience would be a plus to fill in some slack during slow times, but farming would have priority. Wages to be determined pending experience. Looking for someone with solid work experience, all around skills set along with maintenance, and has stability and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.