Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $50000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 2 Weeks Paid Vacation + Work Vehicle
- Planting through harvest experience preferred
- Need to be a good equipment operator
- Handle routine maintenance and general repairs
- Experience with Precision Technology preferred
- Prefer experience with tractor/trailer-hauling own farm products
- Fabrication/welding experience needed
- Later model farm equipment
- MUST be a team player
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Farm Assistant for this south-central Nebraska Crop producer. Looking for a highly motivated, honest, reliable and diversified individual with farming abilities. Duties to include operating and maintaining tractors and self-propelled machinery for the operation of fertilizing, planting, cultivating and harvesting crops. Also, should be able to repair and maintain farm vehicles and implements. Will also need to be able to observe and listen to machine operations to detect malfunctions. Prefer good experience with welding and fabricating. This farm has a lot of pride in what they have and everything has its place, so very clean and organized from equipment, shop and facilities to the farm itself. There is no need to apply for this position if they don't have pride and a sense of appreciation. Owners are very Family Friendly and want their employees to have a personal life. Have always tried to allow time with families and understand the meaning of family.
This position will have a significant amount of responsibility, duties include:
- The operation, maintenance and repair of equipment, requiring good welding and fabricating abilities
- Prefer experience in GPS set-up and programming, on mapping equipment and use while planting and harvesting
- Must possess sound judgment and have a solid work ethic. Need to be honest and a self-starter
Mechanical/fabrication/welding experience as well as prior experience operating farm equipment is highly desired. Willing to train the right individual. Needs to be a self-starter and willing team player.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.