Job Title: Farm Assistant / Truck Driver
Location: Northern Colorado
Salary Range: $ - $48000
Commission / Bonus: Year End Bonus
Benefits: House possible + Paid Vacation after 1st year
- Solid experience preferred
- Need to be self-motivated as well as having good communication skills with staff and ownership
- Must have CDL class A with a clean driving record
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Most trucking is within 200 mile radius of headquarters home at nights.
- Willing to assist in all areas of the farm, from raising the crop, storing, cleaning, packaging, and shipping of the crop
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Truck Driver / Farm Operator for a Colorado/Wyoming operation. Strong farming skills would be a plus with a willingness to jump in as needed. Currently looking for someone skilled in truck driving, wants to be home at nights. Most hauling is within a 200-mile radius of the farm. Need to have a Class A CDL, pass a drug test, and have a good driving record. Must have both written and oral communication skills need with the ability to follow directions. Pay will be determined by experience and encourage all to apply if you are currently working with an organic operation, but also would consider most anyone with good driving skills that have some agriculture knowledge, good job stability, and references are preferred. Location is family friendly, with great schools, and other recreational activities a short distance away.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.